My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    1 year ago

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feeling Better

Source: bauer-nudes.com
Feeling much better this morning.  I think a stressful situation at my child's school went to my stomach.  I've had problems with my stomach in the past so whenever I get stressed or ill, it goes to my stomach. 

So cumming on my toes won the poll.  As the toenail needs to grow a little bit more before they look right for photographs, he will either need to wait for that or I will do something else in the mean time.  When the time comes to do that, I will take photos of all of it and post them here.  I know I've been talking about it for a few months but the nail problem really delayed it.  Also, he doesn't exactly get a lot of orgasms.

We will have some alone time during the day this coming week.  We leave for a weekend with my eldest daughter daughter Friday for three days and he has to drive somewhere for business for two of the days this week so he will have a limited chance at relief.  I will surely tease him but taking it further - we will have to see.

I know that I haven't been writing the sexiest posts for you all the last week or two, I've asked him to retell a story from the past on his side of the blog.  I know he is working in the yard a bit today so we will see when he gets a break to write it for you.

No comments: