My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What is in Store this Week?

Up WAY too early today.  Our house cat got out and I couldn't really sleep until my husband found him around 5:30am this morning. 

He says that he is coming home for lunch today (husband, not cat).  Hopefully we can do something then.  We should be without child Saturday night so at least a few fun days are coming.  Whether he does or not is another question.   In general, I find that my interest in sex goes down the longer I go without and goes up the more I get.  I know he has been trying to get my interest up but the diet had me feeling off.  I've dropped off the diet for a week and will be restarting soon enough.

No comments: