My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Surprise

I got a nice morning surprise from my husband.  As I was waking up, his fingers lightly caressed my legs leading up to my sex.  In no time, he had me wet.  I went and reached for his caged cock and grabbed the base jerking him off as much as the cage would allow.  He kept tickling my sex getting me hotter then pressing himself up against my back.  I could feel him pressing against me.  I started to orgasm having to muffle my desire to moan as the doors between the bedrooms was open.  The feeling was wonderful - I seemed to have denied myself this lovely feeling for unknown reasons lately.  While he wanted to start a second one for me, I could hear movement in the house and told him 'no'.  Lucky for us as our little one slinked her way into the room only a few minutes later.

I don't know why but his inability to orgasm brings out a greater desire in me to both have sex and tease him.  Hopefully, we will have more chances tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I don't know why but his inability to orgasm brings out a greater desire in me to both have sex and tease him"

it's sound GRAET!!