My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Strap-on Fun


I got a nice surprise this lunch time.  Before my husband had to leave town on business for an overnight stay, he came home, showered and packed.  I could tell that he was horny but I still didn't think we had the time to do much.  I took a little time to tease him by tweaking his nipples and massaging his uncaged area.  He was wanting the cage removed but I was having none of that.  He then offered to satisfy me.  I told him fine so long as he could do it without the use of the massager.  He asked if he could put on the strap-on to take the place of his caged member.  Thinking it over, I agreed.  I have a good picture of it on my iPhone that I will add to this post tomorrow. 

At this point, he oiled it up with Gun Oil and entered me.  The really nice part was that it vibrates too.  While in me, it was a bit too big.  Instead, I had him use it on the outside.  He brought me to two very nice orgasms.  I am thinking that I will need a bit more foreplay if I am to take that strap-on and enjoy it in me.  Anyhow, a while after that a bunch of pre-cum came out of the cage and down his leg.  Such fun.

Next time, I've told him, he will be on the receiving end of this strap-on.  He didn't think it was that big.  The best way to show him is through receiving it himself.  Don't you agree?  Anyhow, this idea of strap-ons is the perfect replacement to satisfying some of my needs while he is locked up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy! I have been without release for almost two weeks. It creates a very powerful submissive mood. :)

Xemxija said...

My wife and I have been engaging in strapo-on play for many years, mainly with me wearing a strap-on to please her. Using a 'hollow' strap-on means that she can be pleasured for longer. We also have a solid one which can be worn over a CB. This is a little smaller and usually better for her.

We have explored further and have other variants of strap-on devices that can be used for special types of fun ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased by this development! I hope this means that, having been replaced, your husband's own penis has been inside you for the last time. From now on the only thing it should get inside is its protector.

Us said...

Yeah....i know the feeling :) Tonight we used our new toy..its a hollow strap on that goes over his cock and so he can thrust etc and yet feel nothhhinnnng. It felt great...not too big either (he has to be soft to get it on). I then proceeded to use his ass with another strap on...just literally held it in his ass not moving for 45 min...too much fun...I am sure he is sore. Anyway hun....good job....worked out well for the both of us. ;)

Anonymous said...

This is INCREDIBLY hot!!