My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Giving Him Some Room

If you follow this blog or my husbands, you know he is going through problems at work.  I think what upsets him most is that they double-crossed him on his work cutting him out of not only a good amount of money but also a job.  He compares this in many ways to Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged".  While I haven't read it, the greed of people who do half the work of him is very discouraging.  I think men compare self worth to their jobs and this big surprise really shook him.  I've tried to distract him by staying in the mold that we have created and discussed on here but his mind is way too preoccupied.  As such, I think it is best to support him and give him some breathing room.  I not happy as this has been a lot of fun for both of us but I don't think he will stay in this headspace for too long.  Once he regains his bearings and has confidence that he will not be unemployed for long, I think he will snap back quickly.  Until then, I will practice support and patience waiting for him to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

I know this isn't the type of post that you all like but better ones are coming.  Hopefully this proves that this blog is real. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, no need to apologize for your post as this is part of life, and something that is very important to you both. A change in employment is one of the most stressful things for many men to deal with. I'm sure you will prove to be a source of strength and encouragement as he regains his bearings. Best wishes to you both.
ServingB

Miss Christina said...

It can be so hard sometimes, but life is life. The D/s and FLR is not ALL of your life. I know it is hard, but just be patient and things will bounce back. I always have to tell that to myself too when Sam gets sick for a long period of time.

One way or another things always come back :)