My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Night




...well, I am. I have been all week. Hopefully, this means that we can have a very active weekend. Maybe it is all of this blogging stuff or the nice messages from people or my husbands behavior but I want to have him tonight. It has been too long. I need action. I let him have a shot of tequila in water when he got home and I told him what I want.

I can't wait to do the shoe fashion show.

2 comments:

Miss Christina said...

mmmm, hope it ends up being everything you wanted :)

KeyholderWife said...

Thank you, I'll keep you posted