My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Last One for a While





I'm trying something different with this post. I told my husband what I want to say on here and he types it in for me. If this works, I will try and have him post updates and other things while I am away.

As he is writing on his side of the blog, we made love yesterday. I swear that he is cumming more into me now than ever before. I wonder if the denial and only occasional orgasm has anything to do with that. Anyhow, I enjoyed it very much. Now he has to get used to a period of time where he focuses on things other than his cock as it will be locked up for a while.

I will try and get the Rules done this evening and posted on here. Last chance for input. After that, I hand this over to a friend online for monitoring while I am away and around people all of the time. As I said, I will try and give updates in this way every day. When I can't, I may have him recount some of our early fun together before we had a child. Having to write that can be the tease I can't do because I am not around.

No comments: