My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blown Blow-Jobs and Life

Well, the seven days of blowjobs didn't work out as expected.  While that was the plan going into the seven days, schedules, diet and life got in the way.  Today, I was hoping to do the foot shot but he got stuck in meetings and didn't make it home before our child.  Some made good comments that I didn't fulfill my anniversary gift.  Sorry to say but life gets in the way. 

I think we will try again next week.  I'm letting him stay out of the cage for a bit longer - he isn't travelling anywhere so that is fine.  I will put him back soon enough but not immediately. 

As for diets, I was queasy this week getting used to things.  I've lost almost twenty pounds so far.  Sadly, I'm still a few pounds more than my husband - that will be fixed very soon.  I should be about 35-40 below him.  I think a mix of boredom, stress from his job situation for most of last year and my natural compulsiveness were what caused it. 

What else?  I'm watching my newborn granddaughter tonight and tomorrow.  She is the cutest.  Not very sexy to most of you but this is also part of the happiness of life. 

No comments: