My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lost Monday

From the 2009 Seattle Erotic Art Fest
His work got in the way of a fabulous blow job leading to him cumming on my feet today.  It seems a customer came in at Noon that kept him until 1:30pm.   I really want to do this picture during the day time when the light is good and our little one isn't around. 

I don't know if you noticed his weight but it went up one pound last night even though he ate only an apple, some fish and steamed spinach yesterday.  That would normally lose at least a pound.  For the week, he lost the lowest amount to date despite only one meal a day for three days!  This shows how drinking effects your weight for days.  He should start seeing improvement either tomorrow or Wednesday but he essentially lost the better part of a week for about 5 ounces of tequila and a shot of whiskey.  The sugars totally fuck up the diet. 

He made moves to get me interested last night which I had to tell him to read a book to.  I was feeling off a bit and tired.  As you all know, I should be the one making the initial move on him.  Maybe some day he will figure it out.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OMG love your writing! Would love to have some of your work published on our magazine www.femdoming.com

Should you be interested please email me at contact@femdom.dating

Nice work on your blog!!