My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.  I think the day has been overcommercialized.  If we are doing it right, every day is Valentine's Day.  As I know a number of people who read this have unique interests, try slowly exposing your partner to this if you have not.  For those who dream of it but are single, go to a munch or in some other way try and meet like minded people.  Use this as a day to create more emotional harmony.

2 comments:

Ms Sophia said...

Well said. Hoping you have a very Happy & Kinky Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you. The photo you posted looks very similar to what I found on my pillow this afternoon (photo in my blog). ServingB