My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Days 4 and 5 of 7

As you could read from his post, he got teased but no action those two days.  On Sunday, everyone was exhausted from a long day of driving and going out and about.  Monday, I just felt off from the diet and had to take a pass until the evening.  When I got to bed, he was sound asleep so that opportunity was lost by him.  He still has Tuesday and Wednesday left before lock-up so he might get a bit more.  I know I promised him an orgasm a day but I'm not going to wake him up to do it for him.  If he is asleep and can't wait, then the opportunity is lost.

Among the things I need to do is the foot orgasm as I promised a number of people that shot for the blog.  I will see if that can be a midday photo shoot during one of his lunch breaks. 

No comments: