My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Bits

Demi Moore
Looks like we will get a final night alone this Sunday.  To let him out or not is the question.   Honestly, I'm not in the mood to think about letting him out with all of the holiday things going on.  The women will probably agree but sex is the last thing on my mind right now.  Getting the house ready for my older daughter and her baby is on my mind most.  I know that doesn't get the 85% of you who read this erect but that is some of the life stuff.

I have an interesting follower on here.  A younger guy about 28.  He and his wife are separated with a 2 year old.  She is abusive toward him verbally.  Clearly she has a lot of anger - it might be because they were both too young to have a kid.  He is equally selfish just thinking about his feelings and orgasms.  I've offered to mediate but he won't go for it because they are too far gone.  I told him how we were in the same boat for years but were committed enough to our daughter, if not each other, to work things out.  Now things seem better than any point in our relationship.  What I can't figure out is why young people have kids when they aren't ready for it and then bail at the first sign of problems.  They are both immature it seems but need to set aside their problems to think about the little girl who didn't ask for any of this.  His wife sounds like the perfect Domme if he can work on finding the root of her anger.  

Anyhow, I wrote that as he wants me to control his orgasms and speak rather harsh toward him.  Makes little sense to me.  It seems his wife was doing that through frustration.  Maybe I should start a marriage counseling service.

Not the normal post and not one to get you hard but these are just random bits of life.  Hopefully, I will have something hotter for you over the weekend.  

No comments: