My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Monday, May 24, 2010

Lots of News

Lots of things going on here today.  If you want to read the details, go to my husband's online diary blog HERE.  Quick version is that the emla creme came today, I'm waiting on a redraft of our contract to be more than just chastity and, he seems to be calmer about work. 

As for last night, well, he wrote that up well too.  Trouble getting our child to settled down just killed my desire.  I think he now needs to wait until the end of the week before I want any physical attention.  Until then, he will be locked up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he should away be locked up except to shave his cock and balls or when you want to use him for something