My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little O

Last night, I didn't let him give me oral sex as I had told him.  It was late.  Instead, I had him massage me down there before giving me a clitoral orgasm while I read a magazine.  No kissing or touching of him.  Just a nice little orgasm before I went to sleep. He slept in his chastity cage.  I've told him to post on his side his feelings of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOnderful..lol. I am proud of you

If it made him even the slightest bit hard then he wants that kind of control from you. Its a good sign

milking him is good for today. but also find things to have him do even if not sexual today Let him serve you. he obviously needs that and gets turned on by it. And you get wet and love the power and control

If possible let him wash you today in the shower or bath. but continue the coldness. IT is all about you for now. he will get what he needs by doing what you want.. maybe have him dress you while you stand and read another magazine

MasterD