My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Friday, May 21, 2010

Week is Over - Time to Take Pics

Like my husband said, the week really took our heads out of the Domme/sub thing and my control over him.  I hate how life gets in the way of the things you enjoy the most. We need to begin rebuilding that steam that we had going.  Our child isn't around tonight so we will see what we can do to get back there again.  I have lots of ideas thanks to friends on here. 

I think some pictures of my feet, his trapped cock and whatever else sounds hot would be a good start. 

Update on the Emla creme: That company says its in the mail.  Internet fraud?  Stay tuned.  I really want it for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't push back into things ....it's no good forcing it. He will know the difference and so will you. I would consider leaving him out of cage for a few days ....but call him to you every so often (when short person not around) and make him hard, then send him off to calm down, or do a chore. Might do him so good to have his mind occupied with things other then the job as well.

Lady D

Anonymous said...

Well the first thing i am thinking of is mark his body with your ownership. (tattoo) With owned by or property of. Or maybe with the bar code he gets when he registers at slaveregister.com