My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Road Trip Saturday, Private Time Sunday

I had my husband go on a road trip today.  I needed to get him out of the funk he was in.  His personality usually takes over the house.  When he gets home from work, the animals light up and our child starts acting like a wired caffeine freak.  I'm not sure how he does it.  It is probably related to the enthusiasm that he brings to everything.  With him being so very down because of work, the same negative vibe overwhelmed the house.  He had a stomach ache which I felt as did our child.  I knew I had to get him out of this place.  It took literally the whole day to break his deep funk.  I personally struggled with this down energy but know that I am the tougher of the two of us.  By the end of the day, he was back closer to his old self.

Sunday our child goes to a friend's house for 24 hours.  I think that we will have some quality time together and distract each other seriously from the daily dilemmas.  I have a number of tricks up my sleeve.  Rather than state them here, I will post after we do them tomorrow.  I'll get pictures as well as everyone seems to like that.  If you have a favorite that you want, post it here and I will try and take it.

1 comment:

ALL HERS said...

My wife and I are new to this site. We both agree that you really have your act together. My wife has an expression she lives by. It is "a horny husband is a good husband". I explained some of what she does to me in the comments section a few posts past. We have a great relationship, and yes she denies me for a minimum time of 6 weeks. She loves to add time and make it longer to really get the best out of me. I am so horny after 6 weeks, but any time she denies me and adds weeks, she does it because not only she can, but because we have a loving WLM based on me just pleasing her and her being able to do as she pleases to me. Your marriage seems the same. We both say job well done and never let up on him. He can (and should) go an extra few weeks when you tell him.