My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Orgasm before Bed

Didn't get to take the pictures last night as our child came home early.  That was okay for me as I got a wonderful foot rub from my husband before that.  When it was time for bed, I let him touch me and finger me to two wonderful orgasms.  We were talking about how much I love to control him during the first.  I had let him out of the cage and stroked him as he served me.  For the second, which was much more intense, I visualized him cloned into three people.  One cock fucking me from the front with another doing the same thing from behind and a third in my mouth.  That powerful image took me over the top to a very strong second orgasm. 

With that, I told him to go to sleep and did the same.

No comments: