My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Third Tease in a Row


Last night was the third night in the row where I teased my husband a lot.  I know he enjoys this attention and I enjoy giving it to him.  These three pictures show me taking him to the edge of orgasm.  I didn't go all the way to ruined tonight.  Getting him close to that was enough for me.  He squirmed and politely asked me to take him a little further but I said 'no'.  As if on queue, our child made noises in the other room and my attentions were redirected.


I remember the look in his face when I walked away.  I flashed him a smile and left.  I was back shortly after as he was uncaged and I did not want him playing by himself.  He is back in the cage today.  His attitude gets better every day.  I wonder if there is a connection?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your husband is a very lucky guy, I am sure that he appreciates your attention, and will express it through his submission. I just wish Jane could enjoy teasing and denial as much as you seem to.