My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feeling Low Energy This Week

It's odd, this was the week I was planning on doing a lot of playing with my husband as well as starting a diet.  Seems like neither has happened.  My energy and motivation is low.  Somehow, I need to reenergize it.

Husband has been very busy all week which is good.  Sometimes I wonder how he works on so many things at once.  That has meant that he has not had much time for our play many days while our child is away.  Even if he was, I'm not sure it would have changed the way that I have felt this week.

So I am going to try and think of a way to keep you all interested in the blog while I'm getting things going again.  If you have ideas, I am all ears.  If you want to hear about anything in specific over here, drop me a note, post here or message me at yahoo im which you can do on the sidebar here.

No comments: