My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A House of Kids

Not actually a whole house but about eight.  I am just tired from the playing and screaming and shrieking...and it wasn't even my husband making all of those noises!  Then to end the day, the indoor cat got outside.  As we have coyotes in the area, we don't like to leave him out as we've lost two.  After two hours of looking, we gave up.  As my husband was going to shut off all the lights, who does he see lounging on the back deck?  The cat.

Off to bed.  I'd like to tell you that I'm going to tease the shit out of him but I don't think so.  As for my older daughter - nada.  Today was the due day but she didn't want to come out yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  If so, I'll have my husband do the posts here while I'm out of town.

He put Yahoo IM on my iPhone.  Wifekeyholder if you ever want to send a note.  Email is khwife@yahoo.com.

PS: Very happy to hear from other couples thinking to get into this.  If you want to but are afraid to tell your wife (I know who is reading this), tell her to read about our experiences.  Start at the beginning.  This is a fun way to strengthen your marriage.  Along the way, she might find that she just happens to get off on it like me and so many others.

PPS: We are closing in on 250,000 page reads since we started this six months ago.  I don't know what to say but 'thank you' for showing interest in us.  We've met some amazing people online and in real life because of this.  That was the hope.  Thank you again.  Who knows where this is leading.

No comments: