My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Night with the Girls



I will be going out tonight enjoying a night with the girls as one of them is having a birthday.  Drinks and sushi.   I had planned on being with my eldest daughter having her child but they are now waiting until Monday to induce.  Just found out a few hours ago.  While I'm doing that, my husband can help our child with a report for school.  You may remember that we had wanted to go to a BDSM Halloween party but on such short notice and the possibility that I might need to travel on a few hours notice, that isn't a possibility.


As for my husband, he will be traveling next week for a few days.  He has the cage on.  It is plastic so I doubt any problems with the planes.  If they do a body scan and see it, he will just need to explain things.  

No comments: