My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Finale

Well, I let him orgasm this afternoon.  He did such a good job satisfying me that I thought one was in order.   I lost count of how many he gave me but the one where he used the strap on to fuck me doggy style was amazing.  On top of it, the fake cock felt very real.  Wow!  After letting him satisfy me for a long time, I took to teasing him until he was an animal.   He came by my hand with his cock pointed down between his legs and shot all over the sheets.  I'll let him have a little break from the cage the rest of today.  Beginning Monday, training gets even more intense for him.  I do love watching him squirm and seeing his cock and balls turn a pretty shade of purple while he strains to obey my words.  Just watching that gets me turned on and has me thinking of the next tease to do.  Where my focus used to be on clothing and shoes and such, it is now on playing with him and growing in this role.

He knows that his next chance for an orgasm is Friday.  He may or may not get one.  We will see.  We start a diet next week so we will need to see how he does.

Oh, for the foot pictures, that will be his next orgasm.  I like the idea of him shooting all over my toes and then having to clean them up.  That will definitely be photographed.

2 comments:

jeminfla said...

Thank you, thank you ma'am, for granting my request for a foot photo! An image of your foot was one of the first things to draw me to your blog. I'm a sucker for my Mistress's feet, and she knows it well. I've cleans much cum from between her toes over the years. When I'm giving her some of her cock, and she's ready for me to cum, she knows all she has to do is push me back and slowly slide her feet up my chest. The closer her toes get to my face, the closer to the edge I get. I beg her not to, as I want the pleasure to last, but the moment she shoves her foot in my mouth I explode. She just chuckles at my weakness...

Anonymous said...

I love it!!