My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Tease

Well, he got another dose of edging this morning - he was squirming almost immediately.  There is no question that he becomes more submissive and loving toward me the more I do of this.  He will post an update with the details as soon as he has time on his side of the blogs.  He is in meetings or interviews related to getting work so I understand that he will need time to write things up.

This morning's tease was about an hour after which he gave me a very nice orgasm by hand.  I'm waiting for Friday to do more myself.

Oh, I don't know if I mentioned this but we are starting diets together next week.  I will keep people posted on my success - I'm not comfortable with taking pictures of myself until I do that.  This one isn't me although it is where I would like to be by the end of the diet.

No comments: