My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Poll Results and Foot Massages

It's fun to see that the winner in the poll was the same thing that I wanted to do - strap-on play.  That has happened quite a bit when I've done these polls.  As we do not have much going on this weekend as our child is around with no time at friend houses, Monday is the next day to do something.  I'm not sure if the strap-on happens that day but it will at some point this week.  A close second to the strap-on play was having him consume his orgasms.  While that has not been what I am into, the fact that it keeps coming up makes me think that we should do that for a while and see why everyone calls for it.  I was surprised that the online play came in so far behind at 10% of the votes.  When I think about it, the other three things seem like things we should do first.

I'm going to post another poll today to vote on over the next week.  This time, anything over 50% gets done.  I will recycle the three choices that lost this week and add a few others.

As for us, I have him almost conditioned to rub my feet every time I sit down.  I think that is a good way for him to discreetly show his submission to me.  Plus, I love the feeling.  I'll think of other things over time but I want to keep the house normal to our child so whatever we do needs to be tame when all three of us are present.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"As for us, I have him almost conditioned to rub my feet every time I sit down. I think that is a good way for him to discreetly show his submission to me. Plus, I love the feeling. I'll think of other things over time but I want to keep the house normal to our child so whatever we do needs to be tame when all three of us are present."

it sounds amazing!!
slave_gio