My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

While the Mouse is Away

The mouse definitely will not play. Can you imagine that he asked if he had to wear the cage on his trip to Las Vegas? I think he knew better but asked to be silly. There is just no chance that he would go there uncaged. I know some feel we should be on trust only but I don't like that. I want to know that I am the only one touching his cock. It is mine. Not even him should touch it. He is working on a new design that might work better than what we have now without needing to pierce it.

I think the hardest thing is not having him here at night. We are a close family and no one sleeps well when apart. Even the animals are less energized when he is away. He is like a shot of adrenaline to everybody.

I am looking forward to the toys he may bring back. More on that tomorrow.

No comments: