My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Week Ahead

I put up this picture as I know a number of you have been waiting for me to do one of these with my man. As he is out of commission at the moment in his CB-6000, this will have to do until he gets the right to orgasm again.

As we get into a new week, I will be doing my outdoor fun with my husband.  The place is all set for him.  He fell behind on the job search this weekend so he will need to work on that a bit harder this week.  That may take away from the time that I will tease him.  He's really got to get focused if he wants the teasing and fun that I want.  As much as I want that, certain things have to come first.

While my back is still very tender from the wrenching I did, I am thinking about how to satisfy my needs without setting him back with another orgasm.  If he has to drive into the city, I will have him find something that can replace his cock as I don't want another mistake.  Until then, I might just be putting his mouth to good use.  I can lie back and rest my back while he satisfies that itch I have that is building.

This is a short post as I am tired.  More tomorrow.

1 comment:

mysster said...

this service, male release at the behest of Woman -- his seed worthy of her boot, only -- must be capped with oral cleaning of that boot.

i've been in such place with two Women, both quite superior.