My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friday alone with him for the morning

In a twist of schedules, we will have Friday morning alone. As he gets in about 1am that morning, we have much of that school day alone. What shall I do with him? I don't think he is reading this as he is on the road without a computer and busy from morning on in meetings. Would love to here your devious thoughts.

1 comment:

sub2wife said...

Have him spend the day pampering you, whatever you like: rubs, being attended in the bath, etc. stay naked to tease him. Have him bring you to as many orgasms as you want. Remind him that you control both your and his orgasms. Tease him but don't let him cum. I say go for a month without an orgasm. Time to stretch it out. The longer the time the more attentive and obedient he'll become. I know I do.