My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Monday, November 8, 2010

Teases and Squirms

Since a number of people have been asking for pictures of me, here is a little bit.  I'm not comfortable putting my face on here so a see through blouse will have to do for the moment.  I will have the foot pictures taken next which might be my husband's first chance at release and relief - we will see.  So many of you want to see pictures of him spilling his orgasm on my toes and maybe shoes where he also cleans things up with his tongue that I will just have to do it as soon as I can.  That is still about a week to ten days away though.  I'm sure he is hoping for something sooner.  Again, we will see.

Today, I had a lot of fun teasing him.  The details are on his side of the blog.  I don't know why but I just really enjoy watching him squirm - at first in pleasure and then in pain.  I'm not angry - I just enjoy it.



No comments: