My Blog List

  • Cara Bermain Bola Tangkas - Bаgі para ресіntа Bоlа Tаngkаѕ dі ѕеluruh Indоnеѕіа. Kаmі аkаn mеmbеrіkаn tutоrіаl раnduаn cara bеrmаіn tаngkаѕ kераdа anda. Dan kаmі jugа аkаn memberikan ...
    8 years ago

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Quiet Day

For the first day in almost two weeks, I had it to myself.  I was bad and did almost nothing watching television way too much.  Our child was at school and my husband was at work.  I had wanted him to get home for lunch but he couldn't.  I told him that he will need to get home for lunch this week as I need him for a few things that need attention.  I won't say what that attention is but you and he can guess.  Anyway, you will find out soon enough. Woman will know that as the monthly visitor leaves, there is an increased interest in all sorts of things.

Since he wasn't feeling too good the last few days on the diet and I am getting started on it this week, I read everything again.  I think I figured out some of his problem.  He was taking the weight loss hCG and the maintanence pills for after.  I guess that means that he was getting extra this first week.  Still, he got a good start.  He was so tired tonight so I gave him a B-12 shot and let him help our child finish homework.  I think that they are almost done.  Both wanted to see "Chuck" tonight but it is looking a bit late.  Maybe tomorrow.

That goes for him too.  Maybe tomorrow. 

No comments: